This week we will be producing a comic strip story. The main character is the best usper hero of all - you!
1. Monday - Today talk with your grown up and come up with a plan. Your grown-up can write down your ideas. It is really important when developing short stories that children talk about what they would like to write about. Talking before writing helps them find meaning to the task. ‘what you can say today, you can write tomorrow’.
BEGINNING What will be the problem? Who or what are you going to have to rescue?
MIDDLE What will be the main event?
END Will you save the day? How?
2. Tuesday - What will be the beginning of your comic strip? What or who will need rescuing? Draw pictures for your comic, and write what is happening alongside.
3. Wednesday - What will be the middle of your comic strip? How will you achieve the rescue mission? Draw pictures for your comic, and write what is happening alongside.
4. Thursday - What will be the ending of your comic strip? Will you save the day? Draw pictures for your comic and write what is happening alongside.
5. Friday - Now using your craft superhero lollipop people from this week’s craft task, perform your superhero comic sketch as a show! Remember to film it!