Graig-Y-Rhacca Primary and Nursery Community School
Vision and Aims
Dream, Believe, Achieve
Inspiring young minds to achieve their dreams
- A range of exciting, enriched and interesting learning experiences to inspire and develop pupils’ skills and talents.
- A curriculum which allows our pupils to explore, create, problem solve and question with confidence.
- Challenging opportunities for our pupils to develop perseverance, determination and ambition.
- An inspiring curriculum which opens young minds to allow pupils to succeed and achieve their full potential.
- A curriculum which promotes equality and an understanding and respect for diversity.
- An environment which teaches and promotes the importance of values.
- An academic and social culture which helps our pupils to make a difference in the school, local and wider community.
- A caring and safe environment where pupils feel respected, valued, important and secure.
- A culture where our pupils believe in themselves and strive to achieve their best both academically and personally.
- Our pupils with the skills and tools to be caring, compassionate and successful members of our community.
Our new school Badge, Vision and Aims have been created following the involvement and contribution of all school stakeholders. Our badge is a visual representation of all our hopes and dreams as a school in helping our pupils to achieve their best, to have aspirations and high expectations for their future.